Technical Marketing Manager
Position: Technical Marketing Manager
Duration-full-time / permanent positions....
Location: Foster City, CA
Base Pay Scale: +Bonus +Benefits
Job Description :
Our F500 Client is looking for a Marketing Manager - Technical to help them drive their Marketing strategy
You will be passionate about developer enablement and customer nurturing and retention, as well as the increase in new prospects into the enterprise through the consistent development and deployment of content to each persona group.
Success in this role is defined by positive brand recognition among developers and the community, website and social media traffic growth, an increase in defined customer engagement metrics by clearly defining content distribution during particular stages of the buyer journey and a decrease in sales/buying cycles.
- Manage all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads, that deliver sales and customer retention.
- Develop and manage a functional content calendar for API Connect and LoopBack/StrongLoop and defining the owners for particular persona groups.
- Collaborate across functions ( developer evangelists, corporate marketing and offering management) to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to met the business objectives.
- Plan and create the content relevant to each audience and then to optimize the path to conversion.
- Measurement and optimization of the program will be required on a regular and ongoing basis.
- Integration of content programs with brand campaigns to drive brand to demand.
- Supervising writers, editors, content strategists; be an arbiter of best practices in grammar, messaging, writing, and style.
- Conduct ongoing usability tests to gauge content effectiveness. Gather data, analyze and make recommendations based on those results.
- Establishing work flow for requesting, creating, editing, publishing, and retiring content.
- Developing standards, systems and best practices (both human and technological) for content creation, distribution, maintenance, content retrieval and content repurposing, including the real time implementation of content strategies.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or Engineering and or equivalent technical working experience.
- Experience creating digital content and growing a social audience.
- Experience in a Product Marketing or technical writing role a big plus.
- Technologically savvy with social media platforms, analytics platforms, digital content platforms and production processes.
- Planning driven, with strong organizational and interpersonal communication skills (verbal and written) even under pressure.
- Ability to lead, organize and prioritize multiple projects and requests simultaneously.
- Experience with Wordpress, MailChimp, Google Analytics and other CMS a big plus.